2008年9月1日星期一

your field of vision from "Diablo Power 2" to "Diablo 2" are quite different than the "Diablo Power 2"

Media: your field of vision from "Diablo 2 items" to "Diablo 2" are quite different than the "Diablo Power 2", do you think these are the evolution of what »

Ben: I personally, I see the "Diablo 2" Many people feel irritable design. Blizzard North in many anxious relatives and friends in the "Diablo 2 items" to make radical changes, but I am glad to see that the thinking of these micro-evolution of change, this game is so interesting, I just want the sub-new thinking, new environment , The new monsters of course, some new images improve, to me is a very simple things, I can understand how others would like to try new things, although he is likely to cause serious departure from the previous generation of the consequences.

Media: in WWI on the presentation, "Diablo 2 items" teams often want to comment on their favorite stories with the world of integration into the game. This is in the "Diablo 2" design priority considerations for »

没有评论: