2008年9月1日星期一

we have to "Diablo 2" has been kept confidential as long as eight years

Media: Could you in the past have been close attention to the "Diablo 2 items" to be published and the future of the new games above such things? »

Ben: Oh ~ Yes, the past few years, we have to "Diablo 2 items" has been kept confidential as long as eight years, this incident is a milestone for me, which I rather have a strong feeling.

At the same time, I have to sit down and pay attention to the published information, take a look at this beautiful "Diablo 2 items"! I still remember when Blizzard North, Jason Regier first designed a rough game engine, day by day they add new features, has now become today we showed in the face of the "Diablo 2." I over the past few years in order to "Diablo 2", quietly writing a book until I left the Blizzard North, finally, I still expect to see it published.

When he was released, I shook it, that could be destroyed interactive environment, like a beast as the "Diablo 2 items" and information tablets can see, I too like this can damage The scenes of the system. I and my friends to wait until late at night, wait until it is published in the notice, and to date, the deep impact me.

没有评论: