2008年9月1日星期一

you are you can not participate in the "Diablo 2" is the production of regret

Ben: Yes, these stories do have some very important priorities, because we do not know from "Diablo 2 items: Huimiezhiwang", the story of how like to continue, we consider the production of the order, the first When the story to continue to extend it. The number of stories and their creativity is another matter, I personally consider the adoption of this story is white, I just want to do is to how to get the spoils of war! Ha ha.

Media: you are you can not participate in the "Diablo 2 items" is the production of regret »

Ben: Actually, I treasure my work in the Blizzard of the day, I have been ready to try some new adventure, when I leave, I have a head full of dreams, I never regret, I have decided to pursue my dream, All this is a very lucky unforgettable experience.

Who among us has the honour to take part in the "Diablo 2 items" series of production, this experience some incredible difficulties and this is full of wild and wonderful era, the masses of the people I work with the partners may feel regret However, we will still maintain ties.

Media: In this mixed feeling, another design team now will be how to move forward? » Paragraph 32 below with your works »

Ben: Yes, all these Suantiankula filled with the feelings of my work, I still remember with pleasure the work of the past days, I would like to "Diablo 2 items" team that when you participate in this series, I will provide you Presented to the high respect that can "Diablo God" series continue to go on memory. Hope that the future in the new Tristram each other!

没有评论: