2008年9月1日星期一

What is your view, "Diablo 2" is the art design

Media: What is your view, "Diablo 2 items" is the art design » On the scenario you were still in Blizzard North, because there are too many players complained about the "Diablo 2" is too distinctive style of the color of the light.

Ben: I think "Diablo 2 items" looks a bit dreamy. As for style, with the second generation to generation, I would like to have been in the first place to these green pastures and grasslands, how that was appropriate, "Diablo Power 2", after I thought after the fact, I think " Diablo God "series this is the dark style and the style in the second chapter, I like it to the desert wasteland to the material, created today's" Diablo 2 God. " Therefore, I do not think the players have been criticizing the "Diablo 2 items" too distinctive bright, because this first release of the propaganda film scene is very short, but who knows whether there is a very dark behind the scenes? Terrorist »

Media: how you look at the "Diablo 2 items" published by the characteristics of this concept and design direction » They will set the story as "God Diablo 2: Huimiezhiwang" after the 20, retained most of the roles and settings, and other items ...

Ben: In fact, I have reservations about the role that I am very pleased, so they feel like an old friend, I can not imagine this game did not "Decathlon. Kane" of the situation! In addition, there are new people to user interface design, but rather than "Diablo 2 items" is designed more broad, I really am glad to see that a new user interface, they are simplified Clean, functional and quite complete.

没有评论: